Hello, Kennedy Care Family.
We are all facing challenging times but what we want you to know is that KC is here to support you throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. The leadership team met yesterday and we have a strong plan in place which will allow us to continue providing safe and compassionate client care, supporting our valued employees, and uniting as a KC family. While most of the administrative staff is working remotely, please know we are still available to help with anything, so please don’t hesitate to reach out.
As COVID-19 restrictions increase, here are some parameters to follow in order to help keep you, your clients and your families healthy:
1. Maintain social distancing: do not gather in groups of more than 10. Keep at 6′ distance from others, when possible.
2. Maintain strict hand hygiene: wash hands regularly and thoroughly.
3. Maintain building and home hygiene: disinfect surfaces, door handles, shared spaces, etc. thoroughly and frequently.
4. Improve ventilation and get outside! We have a few mild days ahead, so take advantage and get outside for a walk and enjoy the fresh air.
5. Report any signs and symptoms of illness to your Kennedy Care support team.
Since many of you still must report to physical locations, please be sure to review the CDC guidance surrounding the prevention of COVID-19 located here.
Following these guidelines is crucial for these next two weeks. If we all do the above, we’ll be doing our part to slow the transmission of COVID-19.
If you have any concerns regarding the safety or health of your client, please contact our team to connect them with their Care Manager.
We can do this, so please let us know how we can help. We’re here for you!